Roles and Responsibilities
- Has good understanding and hands-on experience in Complete Employee Life Cycle management (from Onboarding to Separation)
- Work Closely with TA team to Verify and Follow-up on New Joiners documentation
- Assist New Joinee in filling up the joining documents
- Coordinate and facilitate Photo ID cards, Email Id Etc. to New Joinee on the DOJ.
- Maintain Personal File of Employees
- Manage and Track Probation confirmation
- Support business with Transfer, Promotion, Re-designation, Supervisory change and etc. requests.
- Assist employees with their queries on process and policies
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address employee lifecycle grievances
- Good at Database Management and Analysis.
- Create and Publish MIS on the activities and Achievements
- Vendor and Inventory Management(device tracking)
- Plan employee engagement activities
Desired Candidate Profile
A creative and outgoing person with 1-3 years of experience should fit the bill.
A bachelors from a well renowned college or a MBA in HR
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
aws python developers in bengaluru / bangalore Who are we looking for A DevOps Engineer with expertise in building CI/CD Pipelines, involving TDD, BDD, etc. and programming skills using Pyt [...]
- Responsible for identifying training needs from different departments by meeting the stakeholders and analysing performance trends and other productivity data - Adept in identifying the right [...]
Company Information: We are a leading omnichannel Furniture & Home Decor company that aims to provide a curated destination for home solutions to help urban Indians create beautifully designed h [...]
Dear Reader, We are looking for individuals who can promote our business in travel & tourism (part time/full time) & provide customer service to people across India. Our company provides b [...]