Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
A Software Engineer for this team would be responsible for building, automating, and test the software and related tools, as part of the global team.
The individual will be directly working with the India & US-based product teams and needs to demonstrate the ability to collaborate and drive product implementation.
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Production of efficient and fully documented code, Automate and tests.
- Providing solutions for complex software and Automation related problems.
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publications.
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timeline.
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule, and to define quality standards.
- 3-5 yrs. of technical experience working in software applications.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft technologies like C#, .NET, Web API.
- Sound knowledge of Automation technologies like Selenium/Appium, SpecFlow.
- Exposure to tools like VSTS, GitHub/TFS, Postman.
- Working knowledge of MSSQL Server 2017 onwards, complex queries Stored procedures and database concepts.
- Excellent learning abilities
- Exposure to cross-location teams and ability to work independently with both internal and external stakeholders across locations.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
Good to have:
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops.
- Background in the Healthcare domain
- Experience working in the Agile or SAFe Model
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged because of their gender, marital or family status, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be subject to less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Allscripts is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Thank you for reviewing this opportunity! Does this look like a great match for your skill set? If so, please scroll down and tell us more about yourself!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Job Description Allstate Information Security is looking to hire a Penetration Test Engineer to join an exciting team and fulfill a high-demand service. The candidate will perform [...]
Job Description What You'll Do Review the Sales quote in Salesforce and review pricing, product mix, margins in deal Wok with global sales team and director deal desk in ensuring customers quotes a [...]
Job Description Description : -We are looking for a hard core techie with hands on experience in PHP and web technologies. -Fundamentals of data structure and algorithms should be in place. [...]
Job Description The Project Analyst CS will be assigned ownership of a specific piece of a Project and will need to prepare, process and perform quality control on electronic data before delivering t [...]