Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
We are looking for talented technical professionals with proven experience in developing cloud-native microservices using Java, Kotlin or GoLang.
- You can skillfully write high-quality, well-tested code
- You have experience influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
- You are resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- Skillful in DevOps technologies like AKS, ADO, AKV, ACR, API Management/Swagger, Log Analytics and Application Insights or similar technologies
- Rich experience Cloud data management solutions like Postgres, Redis, Event Hub, Kafka etc.
- Proficiency in working on Kubernetes and Containerized environments
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for entire software lifecycle from ideation to development, deployment & operations
- You will design & build world class solutions to solve real world problems effectively
- You will use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software & provide incremental value to end customers
- You will work in collaborative, cross-cultural, value driven teams to deliver innovative customer experiences
- You will explore, adopt & champion the best technologies & practices
- You will develop with scale and speed amidst flux & dynamic environment
Education & Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical Engineering or in a relevant stream.
- Successful track record in development of web/Java based applications using MVC Pattern.
- Experience in integration of frontend with Backend web services. Preferably for mobile frontends.
- Good knowledge/Experience on SOA based/integration platform is plus.
- Experience in automotive industry is a plus.
- Primary Skills - Programming skills in Java/J2EE with good understanding of OOPs design principles and Java Design Patterns.
- Rich experience in developing cloud-based solutions using Azure or AWS with deep understanding of design for scalability and performance.
- IoT systems design and development that involve both hardware and software and possibly extending the solution to create real time IoT data to integrate with AI and Immersive reality systems.
- Knowledge of DevOps concepts, tools and technology landscape.
- Experience in developing REST based interfaces with good exposure to web application frameworks like Spring, Play.
- Microservices (Preferably using Spring Boot, Other Frameworks are also ok)
- Experience with various tools of the trade including build tools (maven, gradle), version control (subversion, git), automation servers (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Unit Testing with Junit
- Secondary Skills - If No Exposure in Spring Boot - Experience on MVC based frameworks - Struts.
- Spring Framework.
- ORM frameworks Hibernate, ibatis etc...
- Development of SOAP based web services.
- Exposure to Configuration Management practices.
- Preferably worked in a Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) environment. (DevOps)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
*Notice Period : 0 to 60 Days *Experience : 4 to 6 yrs *Primary Skills : GT-Suite,3D CFD simulation using Star CCM+/TAITHERM is a merit. *Salary Range : 4LPA to 12LPA *Location : Bangalore -1D c [...]
Hi Dear Job Seeker!!! Greeting from Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India Pvt. Ltd.. Grab the Opportunity to work with the Best Timeshare Company Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India Ltd. Urgent Vacan [...]
Designation: BPO Voice Process Job Location: Ramamurthy Nagar , Bangalore Job Type: Permanent. Fresher & Experience Skills: Good Communication, Computer Knowledge Hindi & English Mandatory What's app [...]
Designation: Business development executive Job Location: Ramamurthynagar , Bangalore. Experience: Minimum 6 Months to 2 Years Job Type: Permanent Working Days: 6 Days Opening is only for Female Candi [...]