Partner with two to three business and technology teams to plan and execute their tactical and strategic work; delivering the vision of the business. Coach mentor and train multiple teams to deliver quality products and services. Work experience with scale.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and multiple product teams with varying levels of Agile maturity to define product goals backlogs and roadmaps
- Team coordination: Ensure teams operate with agreed team cadence. Provide support to help teams reflect learn and improve on their Agile practice
- Dependency coordination: Work with teams to identify and manage interactive dependencies within a complex systems environment
- Track and manage team Visual Management Boards: Help teams to maintain their team data and collateral; keeping relevant over time to changing needs of the business
- Continuous improvement: Provide mentoring support to Product Owners and team members to refine their understanding of Agile practices
- Support Product Owners in each team to engage inform influence and negotiate with stakeholders; using product backlogs (prioritized based on value) as the basis for discussions.
- Act as a role model for Scrum Masters and Agile champion. Contribute to expanding the understanding and practice of Agile principles and values throughout the entire organization
- Work with the teams to identify and mitigate impediments and risks to the program
- Lead the teams through Agile training and enablement sessions.
- Experience working at scale as a Scrum Master for squads that operate following scaling operating models (programs tribes portfolios release trains etc..)
Measures of Outcomes:
- Percent of increase in Agile maturity as defined by the maturity tools i.e. adoption of Agile practices and participation within the team
- Percent of achievement in OKRs or KPIs as defined for project / program
- Number of contributions to Scrum Master guilds to improve Agile adoption; creating sustainability
- Facilitate team events to drive Agile practices (e.g. daily stand up sprint planning sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives).
- Conduct regular check-ins with all team members to provide performance feedback and offer coaching and mentoring
- Create and maintain team metrics to monitor and measure teams performance (e.g. Velocity Burndown CFD’s cycle time etc)
- Coach the team the product owner and business stakeholders on Agile practices and processes (e.g. methodology acceptance criteria user stories estimation etc.)
- Provide training to the team on Agile concepts various practices and frameworks as required
- Effectively use a variety of collaboration tools (e.g. Mural Miro MS Teams Zoom etc) to stimulate collaboration and transparency
- Work closely with all teams in prioritization and planning new improvements initiatives.
- Apply quantitative management skills (e.g. using metrics to perform root-cause analysis while implementing action items for continuous improvement)
- Coach mentor and train junior Scrum Masters and new Product Owners.
- Schedule and deliver Agile related training to the organization.
- Understand the business requirements and interact with SMEs at various stages of development
- Understand the customer's technology landscape and requirements
- Identify improvements for the release management process release schedule and plan
- Understand RACI Matrix and Governance Framework for related projects
- Promote continuous knowledge management
- The ability to cut through unnecessary work and focus only on the essentials
- Exhibits sound judgment under pressure with the ability to remain calm under stress
- Possesses motivation and coaching skills; guiding and supporting teams throughout a project
- The ability to think and make decisions quickly in rapidly changing circumstances
- A true Servant leader with the relevant skills and competencies
- The ability to work with challenging clients and stakeholders
- Demonstrate conflict resolution skills to effectively facilitate the team business stakeholders and project delivery.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Posted By: I Mates Consultants | Posted on: September 20, 2021 India Ernakulam/Cochin/Kochi 200000-250000 RS 1-2 Job Description: Profile - Branch Acquisition Officer | Retail Branch Ba [...]
Job Description Be skilled and knowledgeable of QA methodologies for minimum of 7 years. Have excellent test case design skills, including fundamentals such as boundary tests, equivalence class [...]
Good communication and writing skill in English, male or female can apply, freshers also welcome . Application Deadline: 30/9/2021 Expected Start Date: 1/10/2021 Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In Sala [...]
A talented, energetic Graphic Designer is needed to work on a variety of interesting projects. You will be hired full time after a 3 month assessment on your performance, after which the position may [...]