Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
- Work alongside best in class talent within a educational consulting firm
- Great opportunity for freshers to gain experience in this field
- Be a part of a fun and dynamic environment
Our client is one of the leading career and educational consulting company that offers a wide range of courses from renowned universities and institutes. They strive to provide cutting edge technology and a network of experts to support individuals in meeting the rapid changes in the market.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision-makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Being involved in upselling and crossing within existing customers to maximise share of wallet
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through pre-sales and post-sales follow up
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback
- Participating in designing sales incentives to drive business objectives
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Analysing key sales and business performance indicators to drive strategic and tactical business decisions
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
The Profile :
- You ideally have experience in a B2C sales/account management, Inside Sales or Sales Operations/ Support role, within the Education industry. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- You are motivated to meet/exceed your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Maxgen Technologies Pvt Ltd offer Software Development Internship in Pune .the candidate will get Live Project Internship. The internship offered in Core Java ,Advance Java ,Hib [...]
Job Description Experience 15 years and above Experience in corporate communications, journalism and media in area of financial markets preferred Strong relationships with English medianewspapers, ma [...]
Job Description 8 years of experience in Mainframe testing .Abend Analysis and Abend Resolution. Analyzing the requirements and preparing the design for new/existing changes. Coding and Unit testing. [...]
Job Description Informatica Developer : Job Responsibilities: End-to-End implementation and configuration of Informatica MDM hub & IDD. Informatica MDM design, configuration, Data mapping, Data valid [...]