Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
- Join a leading education consulting firm
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Dynamic and vibrant work environment
Our client is one of the leading career and educational consulting company that offers a wide range of courses from renowned universities and institutes. They strive to provide cutting edge technology and a network of experts to support individuals in meeting the rapid changes in the market.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Creating and executing CRM campaigns that improve onboarding and engagement and reduce churn.
- Using data analytics to generate insights into customer segments for use within business development and other CRM initiatives.
- Ensuring the correctness of customer data and manage any data cleansing activities.
- Continually testing and refining campaigns to gain insight and maximise usage and uptake.
- Providing support on any requests or issues pertaining to CRM.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
The Profile :
- You have some experience within a B2C sales / account management, Inside Sales or CRM/Database Management role, ideally within the Education industry.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description - Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO - Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices - Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategica [...]
Trend forecasting 6 monthly with adequate research supporting Product categorization in themes, collections, title etc. Maintaining data, and designs (Virtual stock). Hand sketching. Corel designi [...]
Job Responsibilities: - Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints. - Keep records of customer interac [...]
Role: Accounts Administrator Job Description: The candidate should be proficient in MS Office. Knowledge of Tally is a Plus Invoice Generation Accounts Maintenance Filing of Tax Returns Dispatc [...]