ISS | Institutional Shareholder Services
As a Software Engineer on the Data Products team, you will help build and maintain the backend of ISS DataDesk, an advanced screening and analytics platform for environmental, social, and governance data. You will work closely with other development teams, product management, application management, and QA to build and ship software using the newest technologies and tools.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain high quality software for client facing products as well as internal tools to load/manage data and improve our processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering peers and product management to implement end-to-end solutions
- Build web user interfaces using HTML5 and React
- Write unit and integration tests
- BE/B-Tech degree in Computer Science or other engineering field
- 2-5 years of experience implementing complex systems using Java or Ruby
- Strong OO skills with knowledge of design patterns
- Proficient with Git
- Thorough understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Database experience, ideally SQL Server or Postgres
- Experience delivering RESTful web services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with functional programming a plus (e.g. Elixir, Clojure)
What we look for
- You thrive in a culture of learning and are passionate about challenging yourself and sharing your knowledge with others.
- You want to be part of a fast-paced organization with an agile environment and open communication channels.
- You are not afraid to take risks and look for novel and creative solutions.
- You are highly motivated and able to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- You are able to craft simple and elegant solutions to complex problems.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description IT application team is an in house application development and support team for a suite of applications used by the Insurance Broking & Employee Benefit business. For more informa [...]
The role holder is responsible for leading and developing a new generation of applications across Wealth and Private Banking to promote a better user experience to high net worth clients. This individ [...]
Job Description Primary Responsibilities - As a sr. full stack developer you will be required to plan and execute the product road map and provide technical leadership to the engineering team. - [...]
Job Description What's the role? A self-motivated team-player who has experience developing and deploying production-grade services in large organizations with compliance requirements. You have exper [...]