ISS | Institutional Shareholder Services
ESG solutions enable investors to develop and integrate responsible investing policies and practices, engage on responsible investment issues, and monitor portfolio company practices through screening solutions. It also provides climate data, analytics, and advisory services to help financial market participants understand, measure, and act on climate-related risks across all asset classes. In addition, ESG solutions cover corporate and country ESG research and ratings enabling its clients to identify material social and environmental risks and opportunities.
Are you interested in a career in the growing field of sustainable investment? Are you driven by the analysis of Environment, Social and Governance (ESG)? If so,
join Institutional Shareholder Services’ (“ISS”) ESG Data Strategy unit, and make a difference. Founded in 1985, ISS empowers investors and companies to build for long-term and sustainable growth by providing high-quality data, analytics, and insight. With nearly 2,000 employees spread across 30 U.S. and international locations, ISS is today the world’s leading provider of corporate governance and responsible investment solutions, market intelligence and fund services, and events and editorial content for institutional investors and corporations, globally.
ISS ESG is immediately seeking a data scientist to join its Climate Research and Development as part of the ISS ESG Climate Solutions unit for a full-time position. The successful candidate will have background in data science and exhibit a passion for responsible investment business with focus on climate change data management and analytics. They should have a collaborative approach to work and proven abilities to proactively contribute to problem solving and to work with high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will primarily contribute to collecting, managing, organizing and derive useful insights from large data sets and subsequently be involved in product development. This includes interactions with colleagues and clients from around the globe and getting involved in several aspects of operations.
Climate Solutions is a unit within ISS ESG, the responsible investment business of ISS. As investors seek to gain a better understanding of their exposure to climate-related risks, Climate Solutions provides data, analytics and advisory services to support financial market participants and governments to understand, measure, and act on climate-related risks and its impact on investments across all asset classes. ISS ESG Climate Solutions is a market leader within its field and highly innovative.
- Mine and analyse vast volumes of existing public data (for example: government public data bases, satellite imaging and other 3rd party sources) in order to identify and quantify patterns and trends.
- Use the data mining insights and data to develop and improve climate related products.
- Work closely with analysts to identify ways to support and augment their daily work with data driven solutions.
- Support data engineers in establishing smart crawlers aimed at capturing new ESG/Climate data in real time.
- Experience - 4 to 7 years.
- Master’s degree or proven equivalent experience in the fields of data science.
- Hands-on experience with ML tools such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch.
- Experience with Data Mining and Data Analysis technologies and language, including Python, pandas, Jupyter Notebook, Matplotlib, NumPy.
- Mining unstructured data sets.
- Proven interest in the topic of climate change.
- Previous experience in GHG accounting or other climate change related topics is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to efficiently work with teams across different locations and time zones.
- Experience writing and publishing Data Science related blog posts is a plus.
- Excellent command of English; additional languages are an asset.
- A desire to show initiative.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities Developing hybrid apps using Flutter framework and distributing apps. Developing various UI design patterns, local storage and using RESTful API, web s [...]
Job Description -Languages to be known:Tamil, English, Hindi -Knowledge of Stock Market and Marketing / Sales -Calling & fixing appointment for giving demo of software -Keeping close follow-ups [...]
Job Description Job Responsibilities : 1. Ensure a delightful customer experience at store 2. Acquire new customers 3. Provide post sales- service to walk- in customers 4. Achieve acquisition [...]
Job Description Hiring For Technical / Non Technical Customer Support Excellent Communication must Graduate fresher can apply HSC with minimum 06 months experience from international process must [...]