ISS | Institutional Shareholder Services
ESG solutions enable investors to develop and integrate responsible investing policies and practices, engage on responsible investment issues, and monitor portfolio company practices through screening solutions. It also provides climate data, analytics, and advisory services to help financial market participants understand, measure, and act on climate-related risks across all asset classes. In addition, ESG solutions cover corporate and country ESG research and ratings enabling its clients to identify material social and environmental risks and opportunities.
We have an opening for Junior Data Analyst (ESG Data) as under:
Position - Junior Data Analyst (ESG Data)
ISS ESG offers expertise across a full range of environmental, social and governance (ESG)
issues – having worked with leading asset owners and asset managers to develop
solutions to integrate Responsible Investment (RI) into the creation of long term value
based on market understanding and expert analysis.
• Completing basic and advanced desk research and analysis on companies’ management
of environmental and social risks and compliance with international norms on
responsible business conduct
• Learning about environmental, social and governance trends and issues and ability to
acquire specific knowledge about the dominant issues for a number of industries.
• Attend to internal/client queries and requests to ensure data captured is aligned with
data methodology and policy guidelines
• Comply with established work process standards to ensure quality of data collected
• Meet pre-determined turn-around goals for work assignments
• Escalate data interpretation issues, as needed
• Perform root-cause analysis if data issues are identified
• Update internal documents for performance metrics monitoring
• Participate in working committees/ projects and/or tasks aside from his/her core responsibilities
• Maintain appropriate paper and electronic files as required by ISS and client file retention policies
Mumbai Candidates only.
Experience - 0 to 1 year.
•Education - M Sc (Environmental or Social Sciences)
M. Tech. (Environment Sci)
M Sc (Solid Waste Management)
• Experience in data collection and analysis, or knowledge in ESG and business research
would be an advantage
• Knowledge and experience in using MS Office.
• Excellent English communication (both oral and written) and reading comprehension
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with clear attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
• Fast learner, able to master new concepts, theories, ideas and processes with ease.
• Willingness to work beyond traditional working hours/days as required by the business.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description The Compl Bus Control Intmd Anlyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth speci [...]
- We are inviting you to build & grow your risk management career with the Consumer, Private and Business Banking(CPBB) Risk Management team. - You will be responsible for developing, managing and i [...]
Specialist Solutions Architect (Telco) Posting Location : Location IN-Mumbai Posting date 11 hours ago(9/21/2021 6:26 AM) Job ID 89342 Workday ID R-015108 Job summary The Re [...]
Job Description KYC Operations Analyst 2 - Checker Job Req ID 21321177 Primary Location Mumbai, India Job Category Compliance and Control Save Job The KYC Operations Analyst 2 is an intermedia [...]