Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 15,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience and Success (CEnS) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company,
ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CEnS organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
Support Escalation Engineers (SEE) serve as Senior technical leaders for Microsoft customers and partners, via phone, email chats, forums and web. They deliver value by collaboratively solving customer problems, providing proactive support advice, promoting product quality and enhancements, and creating self-help assets to broadly reach more customers. SEEs contribute to the success of others through mentoring peers, delivering one-to-many education and advising Managers on the development of the Team.
The strong suit of an SEE is in employing problem isolation techniques, assets, and product knowledge to solve problems. They investigate and solve highly complex technical issues requiring expert product or service knowledge. They act as a subject matter expert regarding product , configuration and will often employ sophisticated troubleshooting tools such as analysis of event logs, component traces, and performance traces to resolve customer issues. SEEs collaborate with experts from across the business, including our Development Teams.
• Help solve technically complex, strategic, high-profile or long-running customer cases that may require interaction with Software Engineering
• Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
• Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams swarming)
• Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
• Create and maintain incident management requests to product group or engineering group
• Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer and engineer experience
• Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
• Drive technical collaboration and engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams, Services, Support, Regions)
• Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
Windows System Administration, Configuration, including a good basic understanding of:
• File Storage
• User Accounts and Access Control
• Event Logs and Auditing
• Performance, Resource Monitor
• Networking (TCP, IP)
Experience in one or more of these areas desirable
Automated installation of Windows
User Profile management
Windows Update management
Kerberos and delegation
Windows Shell configuration and management
Windows Activation, Licensing
Remote Desktop Services configuration and management
Printing configuration and management
Resilient Storage technology (clustering, storage spaces)
Server management tools
Hyper-V management and VM deployment
Application installation and management
Windows backup and VSS
Active Directory topology and management
Network Tracing and analysis
Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) deployment, management
Remote File Systems (SMB)
Group Policy management
DNS deployment, management
Troubleshooting hangs and crashes in Windows
Network Virtualisation (Hyper-V, SDN)
Troubleshooting performance issues using PerfMon and other tools
• Candidate must be a strong critical thinker, and enjoy solving very difficult problems (often involving code level analysis)
• Strong experience in Current Microsoft® Server and Client platforms with SME level knowledge(High Availability : Cluster, Virtualization (Hyper-V),Storage 2. Deployment: Setup and Upgrades, Servicing Deployment, Activation, HPC, MDT, Bitlocker)
• Support Escalation Engineers are frequently involved with the highest profile issues, and therefore must be able to handle both pressure and complex situations. Candidates must also have strong customer service, accurate logical problem solving and communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.
• Programming and debugging skills are required, preferably in C or C++. Also, the ability to read and analyze network traces and solid protocol analysis is a plus.
• Prior knowledge of Windows Server and other networking products (preferred but not essential), and/or networking operating systems is required. If you enjoy being the problem-solver in the spotlight of critical problems, then this position will excite and challenge you
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hiring, Network Engineer with L2/L3 expertise with global support experience Must skills - Routing & Switching, AWS / Cloud Networking. OR - Routing & Switching, Firewall experience on Forti [...]
Hiring, MS Dynamics CRM Support Engineer with excellent communication skills. Job role: - The candidate will act as a technical SME for the CRM system. The individual will be responsible for su [...]
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and enco [...]
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB Your Impact The Digital Workplace team is leading the digital transformation of Goldman Sachs, introducing innovative technologies and workflows to change the way Goldman Sachs [...]