• Take the Ola Electric Mobility microservices architecture to the next level of scalability, efficiency, observability, and availability.
• Build, deploy & run multi-homed systems that work in multiple regions and cloud providers.
• Build (and open source) data processing, storage and fetch systems at the petabyte scale with the lowest cost/GB while still responding in milliseconds at the 99th percentile.
• Optimize algorithms which influence personalization, fulfillment/allocation, pricing, payments etc
• Create platforms, reusable libraries, and utilities wherever applicable
• Write high-quality code that is modular,
functional and testable; Establish the best coding practices
• Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding, and troubleshooting
• Troubleshoot issues effectively in a distributed architecture
• Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment
• Operationalize releases by partnering with Tech operations on capacity planning and operability of the product
• Deep understanding of one or more of Java/Go/Scala/C++. Ability to understand and critique the core library/language constructs.
• Knowledge of processor, memory, network and storage internals. Familiarity with I/O optimized algorithms.
• Deep understanding of distributed systems including fault modeling, concurrency, isolation consensus etc.
• Conversant with the internals of systems like Kafka, Cassandra/Scylla, Redis, MySQL etc
• Familiarity with binary serialization protocols like thrift/protobuf/flatbuffers etc
• Troubleshooting memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks etc.
• Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills and data structures.
• Good to have productionizing machine learning pipelines using Spark/Flink/etc
• Familiarity with big data concepts - HDFS, hive, presto, spark, oozie, ambari, airflow, atlas, ranger, etc.
• Familiarity with formats like avro, parquet, orc, arrow etc
• Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
• Experience in leading a team and mentoring engineers
• Attitude to get Stuff Done!
• Ability to make decisions independently.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering from premier institutes preferred
• 9+ years of experience in software design, development & architecture
• Experience in Product or start-up companies working on Internet-scale applications is preferred
• Contribution to open-source software, tech blogs, speaking at tech conferences & having a patents portfolio.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Location: Pan India. Consultant with 2-4 years of hands-on development experience in abinitio, etl tools services. Should have good communication skills. Consultant develops code for intermediate [...]
We are looking for a leader who is responsible, approachable, and of course, fun! They must have good experience in the field of digital media, with good knowledge of e-commerce. [...]
Technical Inside Sales Representative At Dell Technologies, we create the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of pro [...]