- Should have at least 15 years of D365 FO Technical experience, with minimum 4 large end-to-end Implementation with client facing role, 2 to 3 Medium E2E implementation and have executed support projects with exposure on upgrade and rollouts
- Interact with customers to capture requirement, and architect technical design, solution, and implement as a Lead technical architect
- Collaborate with various teams and also Middle ware , portal or mobile app development teams possessing overview about the leading technologies in these areas ( Power app , Logic apps , Android , HMI etc )
- Build Competency in new and future technical areas and develop the practice
- Work as Subject matter Expert to provide direction and resolve issues in complex technical topics
- Collaborating and coordinating with pre-sales and customers for Requirement analysis , solution design and Bids
- Experience with SSRS reports , MorphX , X development following D365 best practices , Data management and migration , entities and templates , Upgrade of AX 2009 and 2012 to D365FO
- In-depth experience in troubleshooting and fixing system defects and performance issues in Dynamics AX applications.
- Hands-on with SQL server administration , views , stored procedures , security role administration and management
- In-depth knowledge of installations, Hotfix, Cumulative updates in AX2012 and D365.
- Experience on Azure DevOps topics like work Item management, Branching and code merging.
- Good experience on Build pipeline configuration and build process management for D365FO
- Experience on LCS for VM management and deployable package deployment, configuration of DevOps, Asset library
- In-depth knowhow involving backup and deployment of package in Sandbox and production server , end to end release process and release notes preparation.
- Should have hands on experience in integration to various platforms including experience of Power platform , Power apps
- Should have experience working with global customers having operations in multiple countries
- Collaborating and coordinating with pre-sales, and operations teams to interpret client RFP requirements and craft and present solutions / technical inputs that satisfy those requirements
- Should possess exposure to D365 Retail technical topics
- Exposure to related Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server, Microsoft BizTalk Server and Active Directory.
Educational Requirements: BE/B-Tech or equivalent
Certification in D365 FO Technical topics
Good communication skills and work closely in a team environment, with good customer oriented approach.
- Experience in creating and reviewing technical specification documentation , design and review custom code for complex requirements
- Should have done delivery audits with a view to assess quality of solution and highlight possible improvements in the technical design and coding
- Should have very good cross module integration exposure
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and a very good ability to interact with and command the respect of customers
- Exposure to the processes of manufacturing / automotive sector
- Experience in projects with new dimensional technologies
Exposure on new dimension product offerings
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description About the job web development Job Description we've are opening job's for software developer java , PHP , web development , Andriod , you're interested this job contact fo [...]
Job Description Job Description Analyse the site to determine the most efficient use of space. Computes square footage available for each member of staff to determine whether minimum space rest [...]
Job Description Job Description* To perform this function, the Production Support Analyst performs daily tasks assigned by the Production Support Lead. These tasks are aligned to the key services [...]
Job Description We are a fast growing and innovative company with a mission to lead the transformation into a more digital and sustainable tomorrow. At Normet everyone is provided with opportunities [...]