At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Position: Instructional Designer- Senior Associate
Education: Any Graduate
- 5-8 years of experience.
- Develops learning objectives and assessments, structure the course appropriately, and bring about creativity in e-learning
- Ability to conceptualize and put into practice effective training strategies
- Maintains a good working relationship with SMEs, graphic designers, reviewers and other stakeholders to create effective instructor-led and Web-based instructional content
- Reviews all e-Learning deliverables for content flow, accuracy, language, standards, etc.
- Creates timelines and cost estimates for client approval
- Develop design and other documents related to course creation
- Knowledge of rapid authoring tools such as Articulate Studio, Adobe Captivate etc.
- Professional, confident and enthusiastic team player with a flexible can-do attitude.
- Have an eye for detail & reviewing skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to thrive in a time-sensitive environment. Flexible and adaptable to fluctuating workflow levels
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing and growing business environment
- Exceptional at problem solving
- Customer service focused
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sales Executive Salary -15000-18000/m +Perks and Benefits-EPF, ESIC, Annual Bonus ,Incentive. Location- calicut, malappuram , Kochi, Kollam, Trivandrum Male Candidates will be Proffered Experi [...]
api tester in remote / trivandrum / kochi / bangalore Job Purpose To contribute as a Test Engineer in the Testing stream Duties and Responsibilities You will analyze design and determine [...]
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your [...]
Job Description Job Responsibilities : 1. Acquire and onboard customer in assigned territory 2. Responsible for customer document & Order Collection 3. Obtain building permissions 4. Drive Cu [...]