Roles and Responsibilities
Follow Tesco's Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
- Partner with market leadership to create the vision and analytics road-map and improve analytical maturity of business function
- Accountable for engaging with markets to understand their key outcomes, identifying and drive projects that will result in disproportionate returns
- Partner with stakeholders and central finance team to measure and get sign off and attribution of the benefits delivered through analytics initiatives
- Mentor and guide team to design analytical assets that are deployed in production environment and will delivery value on sustained basis
- Accountable for achieving teams objectives, stakeholder management and escalation management
- Represent Enterprise Analytics & Tesco in internal and external forums
- Provides inputs that impact the functions plans, policies, influences the budget and resources in their scope.
- Developing and leading a high performing team, creating an environment for success by setting direction and coaching them to succeed through inspiring conversations every day.
- Promoting a culture of CI within their teams to drive operational improvements
Desired Candidate Profile
- Work experience in machine learning techniques - Linear & Logistics regression, Decision Trees, Random Forest, XgBoost and Neural Network
- Hands on experience of Python, SQL, Hive and one of the visualization tools (Tableau or MicroStrategy)
- Stakeholder Management, Operations Management
- Conceptual application to larger business context
- Foundational Statistics & Math
- Team Handling is must
9+ years of experience in Leading multiple analytics engagements in domain like retail, cpg, telecom or hospitality
Looking for Candidates with experience in Global role.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Who we are looking for Good knowledge of Capital Market and the product. Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills. Ability to perform effectively to st [...]
Category Sourcing manager - Vice President (603) Job Description This role is responsible for managing the third party spend for various technology sourcing categories globally across all JPMC [...]
Position Overview Autodesk is looking for a highly motivated and experienced product owner with a track record of building business capabilities on the Salesforce CRM Platform from initial concept t [...]
Job Summary Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the glob [...]