Great Coaches HR Consultants
Qualification - Diploma/MEM/DNB/MD (Emergency Medicine)
Package - In Negotiable terms
Job Responsibilities :
- Assess patients that enter the emergency room immediately and oversee emergency patient's recovery.
- Conduct follow-up visits to monitor the patient's condition.
- Request the appropriate medical tests and based on them, follow a treatment plan.
- Develop effective patient care plans. Refer patients to the appropriate specialists.
- Ensure that patients are stable before transferring them to the proper department for further evaluation.
- Provide instructions for discharge and any relevant paperwork.
- Maintain the patient's medical records.
- Coordinate with different ER departments to ensure patients receive the necessary treatment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About BYJU'S BYJU'S- The Learning App is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross-section of mobile, interactive content and adaptive learning methodologie [...]
Required Candidate profile Required FMCG Ind. Field working Peoples Who have to EARN Unlimited Earning AS a Business Associate OR Self entrepreneurship like own business without investing Capital. [...]
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities - To visit medical professionals and promote company products as per the company strategy by generating prescriptions . - To visit chemists and stocki [...]
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities 1) Set clear & challenging goals for self & team in line with BU level goals. And lead the team to follow processes to achieve the set goals. 2) Build sa [...]