Amagi Media Labs Pvt Ltd.
Note : Preferred candidates only from B2B /SaaS Based company
Job role: Head of Enterprise Applications
Role reporting into: Chief Information Officer
Does this role have direct reports?: Yes
- Lead and grow a high-performing team of technology professionals and stakeholders to create and implement a technical strategy and provide business value by delivering/implementing superior IT solutions for Amagi worldwide
- The position is responsible for engaging with and managing stakeholders across the enterprise to gain a strong understanding of the business needs and how software and technology can enable and improve our operations to deliver high quality surgical care in resource limited environments.
- This position requires exceptional communication and technical design skills to drive innovation. Architectural leadership is necessary to ensure that applications are integrated with stated principles and standards.
- This position requires hands-on experience in all aspects of Enterprise applications (standard and custom built)- implementation and support
- Must be proficient in building and/or implementing organizational applications like for HR, Finance, CRM, Operations, Marketing, Knowledge management/collaboration tools and others
- Play a key role in managing several vendor relationships
- Hire, develop, mentor IT staff and development team members to provide high quality application solutions.
- Manage implementation, support of Enterprise applications like Salesforce CRM, CPQ, Pardot, Netsuite ERP, Data warehousing and Analytics tools, Tableau/Qlik and automation
- Ensures team is structured to effectively deliver value via high quality solutions. Continuously evaluate staff and create a go forward organizational strategy.
- Partner with the organizational stake holders to align and prioritize current and future IT initiatives in support of the global business objectives.
- Manage user expectations with respect to the end solution; provide oversight and manage project tasks.
- Prioritize IT initiatives across functional work areas for effective resource planning.
- Develop a practical and working knowledge of business processes; interact with key business partners to recommend solutions that best meet the strategic needs.
- Evaluate installed software solutions and identify areas to improve standards, simplify, enhance functionality and/or transition to new solutions / automation
- Create roadmap and timing of implementation of the roadmap based on business requirements and strategy and budgetary allowances.
- Ensure timely implementation and rollout of new systems with the help of internal team or vendors.
- Deliver timely support and feature enhancements on existing systems
- Define and follow the process and best practices within the Enterprise applications area
- Participate on the IT organizations leadership team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 15+ years leadership experience in information technology, with 5 years in leadership roles
- BE/Btech Computer Sc or IT required. MBA desired.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise applications like Salesforce CRM, CPQ, Pardot, Netsuite ERP, Data warehousing and Analytics tools, Tableau/Qlik and automation
- Keeps abreast of new technologies and evaluate/recommend solutions which could be useful within the business
- In-depth knowledge of the system development life cycle especially, current and emerging application development tools/platforms and application program development alternatives.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time, delivering expected business results.
- An innovative thinker who has demonstrated the ability to think outside the box.
- Expertise in broad range of business problems and their various system solutions.
- Strong critical thinking and managerial skills, including managing of remote staff.
- Expert planning and organizing, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Domain knowledge in Media technologies like OTT, Server Side Ad-Insertion, Video on Demand, Digital Broadcast is preferable.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Profile - 0-2 years relevant experience/exposure with strong hands on coding and design skills in web technologies. - Strong logical ability demonstration through native languages like C,Python [...]
Required sales executive in shop Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Walk-In Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month Schedule: - Morning shift Supplemental Pay: - Performance bonus - Year [...]
Yali Art Lab is an award winning creative multi disciplinary design startup. We are working to bring a new language and identity to businesses, startups and other individuals. Misfits, candidates who [...]
Company Description iEnergizer is a global provider of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions, from customer service and collections, to chat, claims and investor relations. ... Founded in 2 [...]