TVS CREDIT SERVICES LIMITED
- Assisting the Chief Audit Officer in preparation of the Risk-based IT Internal Audit Annual Plan
- End to end project and team management on the IT Audits (Few examples of IT Audits - IT Governance, IT Application, IT Infrastructure/database, IT Asset Management/device management, Information Security, Cyber Security, IT Projects, BCP/DR etc)
- Audit report discussion with Process owners/Sr. Management
- Assisting CAO in AC presentation
- Open Points follow up & tracking
- Appropriate training/guidance to the team on technical aspects and audit approach/methodology
- Multi-tasking between audit assignments
- Managing the Co-Sourced Internal Audit Partners/External Firms - Regular review of the IT Audit assignments carried out by Co-Sourced IA partners/External Firms - Regular interaction with IT Senior Management
- Ensuring proper workflow and documentation standards is adhered to by the team in the Audit system; Discussing with CAO for any additional feature/enhancement required in the Audit system
- Professional development of the team through regular feedback on the projects; discussing their performance appraisal with the CAO
- Regular interaction/liaising with other functions/process owners; keeping himself abreast with all the developments happening in the Company; similarly keeping abreast with all the regulatory and technological changes/developments happening in the Industry
- Data Analytics Projects - Working with the CCM Team (Continuous Controls Monitoring Unit) and IT Team to automate the monitoring of key risks scenarios; Audit of the outliers/exceptions thrown by the CCM system
Desired Candidate Profile:
Post Graduate in IT/Computer Science; CISA Certification is a must
Min 10 -12 years of IT Audit experience including IT Security audits; IT Audit experience in the BFSI sector (Banks/NBFC/Insurance) would be preferred.
- In-depth knowledge & experience of IT environment and the key risks embedded in different IT processes and technology.
- Good command over both IT process audits and Technical audits.
- Experience in conducting complex IT Security audits Information Security Audits, Cyber Security Audits, Network security, etc
- Knowledge of risks embedded in emerging technologies such as Cloud Computing, AI, IOT, RPA, Data privacy tools, etc and auditing the same.
- Good listening and analytical skills
- Eye for detail; Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skill
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
#HCLis HIRING - Technical Recruiters #WEEKEND_DRIVEOCT-24th (Sunday)-#Chennai- F2F Exp - 6 Months-2 years Contract Direct with HCL (Contract - 1 year and extended to 2 years and th [...]
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview and the skill test conducted by us. For all the jobs Salary is negotiable.Timings Full Time Domain Registration Software D [...]
PHP Developer - (Senior Software Engineer / Team Lead) Any Bachelors/ Masters IT/Non-IT Degree (Bsc/BCA/BIT/BTech/MSc/MTech) Required Skills: In-depth knowledge of Linux, Apache/Nginx, Core ph [...]
Lecturer/Clinical Instructor in Community Health Nursing Qualification : BSc (Nursing),MSc (Community Health Nursing) Experience : 1 + years of Teaching Experience as Lecturer from Reputed College. Va [...]