The Career Venture
Roles and Responsibilities
The Software Developer will be part of the product development team and will be involved in design, coding and testing of enterprise level software products. The individual will be involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Individual Contributor having Strong knowledge and Hands on Experience doing projects inC#, ASP.Net, MVC, Web API.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Technologies likeASP.NETWeb Applications, Entity Framework, LINQ to Entities.
- Strong knowledge/ experience in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)MS-SQL Server– Stored Procedures, Functions, Queries, Triggers etc.
- Working exposure toAgile/Scrummethodologies.
- Good knowledge/ experience inHTML, CSS, Bootstrapand a good understanding ofObject-Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Knowledge of debugging Web API with tools like fiddler, Postman.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description 5 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Soft [...]
Job Description As an Account Manager, working with AISPL, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will [...]
Job Description Responsibilities: Sells moderately complex solutions, products and services for a portion or set of assigned accounts based on defined account strategies and plans; may partner wit [...]
Job Description Maintain Configuration Management Baseline and Report Configuration Management Requirements: Masters/Bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mecha [...]