Gopal Govind Acharya Hiring For Amelio IT Solutions
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. Youll be part of a cross-functional team thats responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Design, develop, deliver, and support web-based applications and APIs
- Write maintainable code with extensive tests and version control
- Ensure the scalability and quality of all code and products
- Build applications that focus on great user experience.
- Create automated testing quickly and confidently ship code.
- Assist with product documentation, unit testing, and ensuring overall product quality.
- Participation in daily scrums, design discussions, code reviews, and code analysis
- Help choose and define the tech stack and tools.
- Bachelor or masters degree in computer science, a related field, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience in software development
- Experience building scalable web applications using modern frameworks (React/ Angular, etc.) and tools (npm, etc.)
- Experience with API design and development (REST, JSON, RESTFull services).
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Experience using test-driven development and writing accurate tests
- Experience with databases SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB, Postgres, etc.)
- Ability to translate technical requirements into elegant code solutions.
- Focus on continuous improvement.
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS/OVH/Google, etc.) and service deployment
- Embrace Agile/Scrum methodologies and development best practices.
- Experience with Git
- Keeping in mind Security concerns throughout the process
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills to rapidly identify and fix bugs and problems.
- Ability to identify, implement and manage code libraries that minimize repetitive code and improve application design.
- Use code optimization techniques to improve the robustness and performance of the software.
- Experience in Deployment/development in Linux Environment
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Overview This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team at Autodesk Pune, India. We are looking for Engineers who love finding efficient, scalable and thoughtful solutions to [...]
Role and Responsibilities We are looking for a Mobile Developer to work across the mobile-stack in a generalist, full-stack role. Build from ground up – to meet airline crew needs. Develop client- [...]
We are looking forward to hire “ Salesforce Professionals” , who thrive on challenges and have desires to make a real difference in the business world. With an environment of extraordinary innovat [...]