Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Performs and participates in application development and testing to apply continuous quality and testability of code throughout the software development lifecycle. Builds quality within the software development process with automated testing suites providing a comprehensive view from code quality to functionality. Uses quality paradigms to provide real time quality with use of automation and frequent regression testing. Designs / develops and maintains automation frameworks and automation test suites and scripts with continuous integration, testing, deployment and delivery. Conducts performance, load, security and service virtualization testing.
What Part Will You Play
- Participates in all steps of the software development life cycle and is accountable for producing quality code. Participates within a collaborative software development approach to identify and recommend practices for quality assurance at the source using automation. Conducts basic impact analysis, evaluates and identifies affects to regression test suites, testability of code, and application performance to reduce negative influences on continuous testing. Performs quality checks along with updating of automation scripts. Identifies and designs basic testing suites for test driven development (TDD) and behavior driven development (BDD) to allow early and frequent testing as the software is developed.
- Writes and executes moderately complex application tests at the source code level to prevent hidden errors (i.e., white box testing) within unit and component testing. Identifies and suggests moderate improvements for code quality to improve deficiencies from functionality through structure of code for performance and maintainability. Builds, maintains and reviews mid-level unit and component test suites and conducts automated white box tests. Identifies basic improper coding and code quality issues. Integrates white box test suites with continuous integration (CI) tools. Programs and creates basic to mid-level test cases using unit and component testing tools for code level testing.
- Develops standard software tools, frameworks and utilities for validation / verification activities and end-to-end functional testing of software. Identifies and recommends tools and frameworks for testing and creates automated tools for generic use and maintainability. Writes standard code that uses / exercises non-user interface (UI) components like application program interfaces (APIs), representational state transfer API (RESTful API), and web services similar to the end user to develop frameworks for testing. Integrates automated suites with continuous integration (CI) tools for frequent execution.
- Installs and uses basic to moderately complex CI frameworks in continuous testing and continuous deployment / delivery. Builds, customizes, and deploys basic to moderately complex test environments and test automation frameworks. Performs basic to moderately complex scripting, data generation, and other methods to maintain automation infrastructure throughout the development. Integrates CI tools with other testing infrastructure and develops basic to moderately complex reporting / metrics on CI.
- Uses performance, load, security, and service virtualization testing tools to conduct basic testing, analysis and results interpretation. Builds, scripts, and generates data used in testing. Analyzes moderately complex system performance and responses during loads. Applies a basic knowledge of procedures, methodology and/or application standards to include payment card industry and security related compliance to testing activities using automation. Applies knowledge of service virtualization concepts and its applicability for application testing.
- Works with stakeholders, business, developers and other analysts to develop test plans, conditions and cases (set of inputs, execution preconditions, and expected outcomes developed for a particular objective, such as to exercise a particular program path or to verify compliance with a specific requirement) to be used in testing, and learns to perform test data conditioning and execution of test sets. Begins to build a base knowledge of using multiple environments to validate test conditions and reviews data values while learning the various components of the systems and the applications. Reports, tracks defects and defect resolutions, closure and participates in root cause analysis.
- Acts as a single point of contact for assigned small, less complex client projects with regard to test activities. Coordinates the test activities assigned to the test team to include, reviewing of client test plans cases and scripts, prioritizing test execution when necessary and providing feedback to internal and external clients.
What Are We Looking For in This Role
- Bachelors Degree - Software Engineering, Information Systems or other Technical degree; additional experience in lieu of degree will be considered
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp - Professional experience with software testing, coding, designing, and developing
- Masters Degree - Software Engineering, Information Systems or other Technical degree
- Typically Minimum 4 Years Relevant Exp - Experience developing automated testing strategies in a variety of environments and frameworks
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities
- SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE - Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- JOB COMPLEXITY - Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- SUPERVISION - Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Software Development Life Cycle / Testing Methodologies - Agile - Scrum, Kanban, Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, etc.
- Programming Languages - Java, C#, Perl, Python, Groovy, Oracle, SQL, etc.
- Testing tools - Application Lifecycle Management, Unit Testing, Security, Application Programming Interface, Mobile, Continuous Integration, Service Virtualization, etc.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Wanted hairstylist for a 12 year old reputed salon in camp,pune. He/She should be good at haircuts. Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹8,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month Schedule: - Day shift Suppl [...]
Job Summary You must be good at: 1. Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising 2. Plan social media campaigns Facebook & Instagram [...]
- Making sure that customer's Issues are attended and all of their concerns are resolved immediately. - Organising staff meetings and updating calendars. - Responsible to solve customer inquiries [...]
Hiring for MNC BPO Minimum 1years of international sales Experience is Mandate Excellent Comms Skills Required Till December Work From Home Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹17,000.00 - ₹27,000.00 [...]