This role has been designated as Edge , which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Pointnext is the innovative IT services organization part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise built to make Hybrid IT simple and power the Intelligent Edge. As an agile technology partner,
we help our customers modernize their legacy infrastructure with the flexibility of the cloud, and maximize the value of their connected devices. We make their mission our mission: To drive rapid transformation across an enterprise on a customer s terms.
Azure Developer/Architect required to work on the Azure Landing Zone automation framework for a global financial organization. This role requires a strong combination of developer and infrastructure knowledge and experience. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate technical leadership with a track record of developing and driving innovative solutions for public cloud.
- Develop and enhance the automation framework for Azure Landing Zones
- Enhance and contribute to Azure Landing Zone architecture
- Develop tooling and self-service capabilities
- Integrate automation workflows into CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborate with developers and infrastructure teams to enhance the developer experience.
- Contribute to major design decisions and product selection for the Landing Zone framework
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and using test driven frameworks.
- Experience with implementing and testing Azure Policy
- Experience designing Azure architecture
- Experience with Azure PaaS services
- Strong development / programming skills with tools, languages and frameworks related to infrastructure such as ansible, terraform, python and golang.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps concepts
- Strong communication and written skills
- Experience creating technical architecture documentation
- Knowledge of security controls and/or security tooling for the Public cloud
- Contributing to open source tooling
- Experience with alternate cloud providers (e.g. AWS, GCP)
- Experience in large regulated industry
Education and Experience
- Bachelor s degree or Masters Degree in Technical Discipline
- Experience of 6 years of relevant experience
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a posit [...]
Job Description: Skillset Count Data architect 2 Data Modular 2 Big Data Developer-Spark, Scala 5 BIG DATA Developer - (Hadoop ,HIVE) 5 Informatica Intelligent Cloud Serv [...]
Job Description SummaryJob DescriptionThe Power Platform Solution Architect will act as the lead technical implementation subject matter expert and developer for use cases involving Microsoft s Power [...]
* With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world s biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, we re calling all you rule-break [...]