Honeywell is charging into the IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions.
HCE provides cloud-based Enterprise Performance Management offerings in a variety of domains such as Buildings, Industrial Plants and Aero enabling customers with faster innovation, efficient operations and maximizing the value of their assets.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our world class team and be part of the story of the team who disrupted the industry like never before.
This particular position in the Connected Aero organization is for an energetic, experienced and strong team player to take end-to-end ownership in architecting and developing complex cloud-based, enterprise-grade software applications. You will use your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Leads and participates in the SDLC activities related to the design and development of the Forge for Airlines mobile applications and mobile platforms
- Lead and recommend architecture strategies, processes and methodologies.
- Own the mobile application platform, Forge for Airlines mobile applications and the service layer for the mobile apps.
- End-to-end solutions for end users and product development in a DevSecOps environment
- Own end-to-end software requirements, architecture, design, coding, integration, testing, verification & validation and certification of mobile apps on iOS, Android and Windows platforms.
- Be versatile, willing to work on all levels of the code stack and comfortable to code in multiple languages.
- Own customer experience, customer support and be the voice of the customer
- Exhibit strong analytical & software development skills
- Provide transparency into planning, implementation status, risks, etc.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 10+ years of overall product development experience with in-depth exposure to building and hosting mobile applications in various platforms.
- Good knowledge in solid design principles and architecture/design patterns.
- Embrace and be a champion of CI/CD delivery process, DevSecOps and automation.
- Proficiency in Unit Testing frameworks.
- Proficiency in cloud technologies such as Azure and prior experiences in design, implement, deploy and manage cloud based solutions for the service layers.
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of software configuration management, software product development, mobile device management and change management practices
- Collaboration with diverse and global teams
- Effective communicator
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Technologist who keeps up on the latest technology, best practices and continues to learn and apply those learning’s to the Honeywell environment.
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
JOB ID: req305341
Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli,Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sales & Marketing of water based Inks, developing and maintaining contacts with customers, regular follow-ups with customers, new enquiry generated & payment follow-up etc. Responsibilities and Duti [...]
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges Honeywell Technology Solutions The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of th [...]
AI Transcriber - Graduate Vonage Engineering Mission: We embody the notion of be what's next, now! We envision, develop and manage technology to connect the world. Our team brings excellence, pass [...]
Job Description - Lead S4 Business Blue-Print/Process definition in S4 Transformation projects (Greenfield Transformation or Brownfield Transformation ) – at least 2 End-to-End projects. - [...]