What you'll be doing
- Build microservices that are reliable and easy to use by hundreds of engineers around the world.
- Improve the current system's ability to schedule and utilize resources, improve performance, increase reliability, and provide better throughput.
- Work in a dynamic, agile software development team with very high production quality standards.
- Participate in the full life-cycle of tool development, test, and deployment.
- Work closely with other team members and users to understand their requirements.
- Directly contribute to the overall quality of and improve time to market for our next-generation chips.
What we need to see:
- Solid software engineering process skills
- Strong object-oriented programming skills, including design patterns demonstrated in Python, Java, C++
- Strong interpreted language application skills
- MS (preferred) or BS in Computer Science
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Flexibility/adaptability working in a dynamic environment with changing requirements
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience developing and deploying large scale application.
- Deep understanding of distributed and microservice architecture principles.
- Experience with Linux development programming tools.
- Familiarity with chip design and/or verification workflows.
- A real passion for improving the productivity and effectiveness of other engineers.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Req ID: 41441 Location: Bangalore, IN Location: Bangalore, India About Us Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions [...]
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your [...]
About 7.ai 7.ai uses artificial intelligence, human insight, and deep vertical expertise to produce personalized, consistent, and satisfying customer experiences. The company's advanced conve [...]
Primary Responsibilities: - Strong Exp. in software Verification for real-time embedded systems using custom OS and(or) RTOS, - SME in DO178C and supplements - Experience in architecting & designing [...]