CAREERTRAILS ACADEMY LLP
Candidates who can join in 15 days need to apply
Roles and Responsibilities
- Competent in Python programming language
- Competent in Shell scripting
- Device drivers and trouble-shooting of hardware interfaces (Serial, USB, Ethernet) and peripherals.
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with Microsoft Azure IoT
- Software development on resource constrained Embedded devices
- Software Configuration Management (e.g., Git, Azure DevOps)
- Microservice architectures
Desired Candidate Profile
- Expert in Linux operating system (Debian) including but not limited to Linux kernel, File System and Disk Partitions
- Expert level understanding and experience of Low level Linux Networking Stack
- Expert level understanding and experience in Linux software application development and tools.
- Competent in C++ Programming in Linux uses Linux tool chain (preferably C++11 or C++14)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of Computer Engineering Travel Percen [...]
* Description Our R&D; department is divided into mobile teams (7 to 8 people, including 5 or 6 developers and 2 quality assurance engineers) whose R&D; design engineer is an active member. [...]
The MuleSoft Developer works closely with the Architects, Functional Teams Managers, Customers,and Partners to implement MuleSofts AnyPoint platform based Integrations in order to support business req [...]
Job Description Responsibilities The ETL Developer will be responsible for design and development of Talend based enterprise quality ETL solutions. Develops strategies for systems and design infrastr [...]