Division/ Department: Human Resources
Work Location: Seawoods, Navi Mumbai
Aakash - an established name in JEE and NEET preparation, has been guiding students to success since 1988. With a legacy of over 32 years, 200+ centers across India, 2200+ expert faculty, and 2.5 lakh+ happy students, Aakash is well known for its comprehensive, result-oriented JEE and NEET preparation programs.
BYJUS - Indias largest ed-tech company and a world leader in technology-based learning solutions, now joins hands with Aakash, to give an unmatched learning experience with an unbeatable edge.
With BYJUS sharing Aakash's values and vision,
we are excited to continue our efforts in improving our existing offering to students, by leveraging our strengths and delivering increased value, and working in the direction of launching innovative products and courses.
Purpose of the role:
Together with Byjus - Indias largest ed-tech company - we are now bigger, better, and bolder and have embarked on a hyper-growth transformational journey.
We have an aspirational mandate in front of us with new centers coming in WEST ZONE. We would be double our size in the next few years, in terms of manpower, revenue & overall business.
This role will be responsible for End to End Talent Acquisition process for Maharashtra, Goa & Gujarat.
The role includes but is not limited
- Own the End to End Recruitment. Responsible for sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures, and hosting or participating in career events.
- Proactively analyze the hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecasts. Create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Proactively identifying and maintaining relationships with talent across various skill categories and levels of experience.
- Collaborate with the stakeholders to produce innovative hiring solutions & improve employer branding.
- The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Closing the open position with the right set of talent within the TAT.
- Collaborate with line managers/ hiring managers for the fulfillment of open positions, ensure clear candidate/ interviewer expectations and onboarding experience.
Qualification / Experience
Education: At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or any specialization
- Experience/ Industry: Education/ Consulting/ Hospitality/ E commerce/ BFSI/ FMCG
Previous Role: Executive/ Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition Knowledge & Key Skills
- Work experience in talent acquisition or similar roles
- Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Join us for a rewarding career.
We as employees are encouraged to contribute and share ideas to help the Organization gain success & reach to next peak. Since it is into Education Technology sector you will get unique & exceptional opportunities to learn a variety of skills & grow professionally & personally.
You get to be a trendsetter in the new & emerging hyper-growth sector with plenty of opportunities to grow as a pioneer in our industry.
And above all, Peace of mind with the security of working in a stable company. All the best.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job title: Sales Co-ordinator Job Summary: We are looking for a detail-oriented sales coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting sales representatives, coordinating [...]
About Company: - Anduril Retail manufactures and imports more than 4000+ different products from across the world and retails them in India along with exporting them worldwide. Website: - http://andu [...]
JD: End to end recruitment process (Sourcing, screening, Interview scheduling & conducting, Offer & Appointment, onboarding) Joining formalities (Documents verification, personal file update, inducti [...]
Preparing Documents and files whenever needed Taking minutes Diary management and arranging appointments Data entry General office management such as ordering stationary Organising travel and ac [...]