Roles and Responsibilities
- Projects involvement will range from Housing, Hospitality, Master plans, Commercial, Interiors, Products, etc.
- Should be able to lead projects will high efficiency and motivation
Desired Candidate Profile
- Work Experience of 5-10 years
- Graduate / post graduate architect from a reputable institute.
- Experienced in Parametric tools from design till execution
- Prior experience of having delivered built projects would be a plus
- Include Portfolio
Perks and Benefits
- Work in an energetic office.
- Perks and benefits shall be discussed in interview
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your [...]
Roles and Responsibilities - Responsible for layout, commissioning, development of new assembly lines of New Products Assembly. - Knowledge of PCB failure analysis and Various flag testing machines. [...]
Roles and Responsibilities As a testing engineer / senior testing engineer you will : - Define and identify appropriate test scenarios, deliver bug free products and automate tested solutions. [...]
1. Need to have good communication Skill. 2. Freshers & Experienced both can apply. 3. Need to know telephonic etiquette . 4. Need to have convincing skill. 5. Ability to work in Team Work. Requi [...]