Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing appropriate commercial solutions for the business taking account of issues/risk related to Sales, Delivery, Legal, Finance and Risk.
- Financial Analysis & other commercial reporting like reconciling the revenue and cost, base lining of service etc.
- Pricing, commercial modelling, responding to RFPs.
- Creating a negotiation strategy, providing guidance on a situational basis to the sales and delivery teams towards managing the negotiations .
- Leading/ supporting negotiation of deals (both with clients and suppliers) for the account
- Cost control, audit and flag any deviation from planned costs, expenses, investment, (Contract/Budget vs Actual analysis).
- Tracking all financial KPIs (Invoicing, Past dues, WIP, Production Losses/Gain, Revenue Leakages, etc)
- Support account in preparation of Budget/Forecasting/Actual financial analysis.
- In-account sales, renegotiation / renewal of contract
- Work on indexation and currency adjustment requirements
- Setting up of contract and commercial management processes for delivery team
- Understand the contractual and commercial risks and manage on-going mitigation.
- Contract and commercial monitoring and reporting
- Interface with internal stakeholders, Client and Suppliers for commercial and contractual matters
- Engage with Delivery team for all commercial issues and ensure optimum financial performance of the account
- Managing contractual documentation
- Advising delivery leadership on how to manage the contractual scope within the boundary conditions and identifying the areas of revenue leakage.
- Monitoring and managing contract compliance, including proactively working with the client, third party suppliers and internal stakeholders to resolve contractual issues/ disputes.
- Maintaining the contract through an efficient change management process
Desired Candidate Profile
- Education: Graduate degree in any relevant discipline (business administration/ finance/CA etc.)
- Experience in IT Services Pricing is must (5 Years), any experience in Infrastructure Pricing is added advantage.
- Certification in contract & commercial Management will be an added advantage.
- Should have Excellent communication skills
- Commercial and financial analysis
- Ability to perform contract mark-up and drafting of contractual language.
- Thorough understanding of key legal, financial and delivery principles.
- Coordination and project management.
- Experience in dealing with senior client and supplier representatives.
- Experience of working in IT industry.
Perks and Benefits
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, for Supply Chain Management, to enable sourcing and delivery of goods and services at or below market costs; Interprets procu [...]
Roles and Responsibilities Should have played lead role in managing the end to end bid management and support activities for bids assigned, Proven capability in delivering winning multi-million dol [...]
Your field of responsibility This role is responsible for management of commercial and contractual aspects within the IT Professional Services spend category globally. A key part of the role inclu [...]
Job Description Role Title: Asst Mgr Logistics & Customer Service Location : Pune ROLE PURPOSE: Accountable for the overall Customer Service activities, i.e. order processing , product delive [...]