Roles and Responsibilities
- Undertake research and analysis on climate change, energy, waste management circular economy, carbon neutrality and net zero activities for key sectors and accounts.
- Develop point of view on advisory and solutioning for large corporates, CSRs and international foundations around Sustainability.
- Identify strategies to assess and mitigate economic and social impact due to climate change.
- Benchmark accounts vis--vis leading best practices in their peer groups and sectors.
- Study regulatory standards and define appropriate frameworks for adoption
- Develop white papers, point of view on Sustainability trends and use cases
- Collaborate with internal industry and capability teams to arrive at comprehensive recommendations
- Integrate advisory, cloud and digital capabilities to develop holistic transformation roadmap for net zero
- Undertake active pre-sales and bid management
Desired Candidate Profile
Masters degree in Environment/Climate/Natural Resource Management or related disciplines
Minimum 12-15 years of advisory and industry experience with a core emphasis on Sustainability, ESG.
- Experience in planning, executing and managing end to end consulting projects.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving mind-set.
- Ability to work with senior leaders and manage international projects.
- Willingness to travel for short to mid term projects in India and internationally (subject to Covid situation).
- Strong program management discipline.
- Effective presentation and point of view articulation capability.
- Exposure to FMCG, Automotive, BFSI and manufacturing industries on ESG and Sustainability advisory will be advantageous
Perks and Benefits
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Department Description: Autonomous Data Platform (ADP) ADP is intended to add drop-in value to customers who have Autonomous Oracle DB. We believe the following salient features define the Data Pla [...]
What will you do at Ciena? The Blue Planet software division is seeking a stellar Software Engineer to develop and support various production cloud hosted and on-premises environments. Blue Planet pl [...]
Job Description Role Purpose As the Enterprise Architect, DevOps and Tools Domain Lead, you will be responsible for driving customer and business value through leading the strategy and execution o [...]
Job Description Job Description he will look after sales in Ahmedabad region in the Cardiac division of one of the leading pharma company. Salary Negotiable Industry Pharmaceuticals / Health [...]