SV Management Consultants
Roles and Responsibilities
* Responsible for complete business of Press shop.
* Responsible for overall Production, Planning & Maintenance of Press Shop.
* Responsible for ensuring readiness of all Tools and Dies in ready conditions for operation.
* Responsible for initiating alternate Tools & Dies for running components.
* Responsible for issuing urgency to tool room to avoid any production stoppage.
* Manpower planning considering the business for all three shifts.
* Design and implementation of required policies in the plant For Safety, Quality, Productivity, Innovation, Supply Management, People management, HR etc.
* Responsible for strict control on inward, in process, finished goods quality.
* Responsible for Purchase of all materials like Tools and Dies & plant consumables.
* Responsible for New product development: Involvement in new product development activity at plant w.r.t. resource allocation, submission of samples on time and commercial production.
* Responsible for Logistics: Coordination with logistics department to ensure the smooth functioning of inward-outward.
* Responsible for Control on direct costs: Exercise control on fixed costs and maintain variable costs are within limits.
* Responsible for Inventory: Monitoring effective storage and identification system of materials.
* Responsible for Budget management: Coordinate with finance in making business plan and budgeting
* Responsible for Continual Improvement: Capability building for team by taking up learning & development initiatives for the team.
Safety & Liasoning: Monitoring safety trainings are being given to operators and staff consistently.
* ERP & Review: Acting as a mentor for effective ERP utilisation .
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate- Graduate Engineer with MBA with 15-20 years of experience in Manufacturing in Stamping & Press Shop of Auto Components.
* He should be on leadership role for last 8-10 years years.
* Good Leadership, Communication & Presentation skill.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
U.S Health Insurance WFH Employee for Demo & Charge Entry Process. Non Voice process 100%. No sales calls, no sales targets. Data Entry Operators. Computer Savvy. Immediate Joiners. [...]
Opportunity for promising carrier building & rapid growth in US healthcare Industry with step wise increments. 1st month Training , 2nd & 3rd month 5K, 4th to 6th month 10K, 7th Month Permanent Job wi [...]
Data Mining, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Trending, Benchmarking, Feasibility studies, Time-motion studies, Financial budgeting, Operational Efficiency Improvement, Department wise Manpower [...]
Accounts Receivables Follow up and Denied claims resolutions calling US Health Insurance companies. WORK-FROM-HOME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY. Minimum 45 Denials per day/ OR 65 A/R Last remarks calls. Onl [...]