Star Dental Centre Pvt. Ltd.
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Manage tax payments
- Organize internal audits
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Desired Candidate Profile – For more details or instant reply, Just-send 'Hi' through-WhatsApp on this number 9O51788755 After sending message, with in 5 minutes you will received full details on [...]
Job Description Assistant Finance Manager Job Opening Requirement of Assistant Finance Manager in Delhi ( Kalka Ji). The candidate should have 4 to 6 years experience. The candidate Should have w [...]
We are looking for a creative Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning. The goal is to [...]
Looking for a accounts person who has good exposure in accounts receivables. Making various reports and coordination with sales and marketing team to ensure timely receivables. [...]