At 5C we are hiring for Collection Officer
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
2. Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
3. Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
4. Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
5. Resolve billing and customer credit issues
6. Update account status records and collection efforts
7. Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
Skills required: 1. Experience as a Collection Specialist or similar role
2. Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques.
3. Familiarity with laws related to debt collection
4. Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
Comfortable working with targets
6. Patience and ability to manage stress
7. Skilled in negotiation
8. Problem-solving skills
Qualifications required: 1. Diploma /Any Degree
Experience required: 1. 1 to 2 years of related experience required.
CTC range offered: As per Management Decision.
Notice period: Immediate. Rounds of interview: HR round, Accounts, Practical test, Director and CEO.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Recruiting of Guards - Training of guards on site - Attendance monitoring of guards - Client issue resolutions - Night checks of sites - Bill submission - Payment collection follow up [...]
Title: Finance Officer: Treasury Job responsibilities: • Treasury function: Monitoring bank transaction on daily basis, Interest calculation, bank charges etc. • Liaise with the bank to maint [...]
Business/Department Overview Business Banking provides deposit, credit, and cash management services to small businesses with annual revenue up to $20MM. As a Special Credits Officer in Business B [...]
· Marketing Plan and Execution of plan for PUC admissions · Collaborate with internal teams and maintain open communication with senior management (Principal) · Collaborate with other teams such [...]