merino industries limited
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Work with the HR manager, panel members, and other internal team members to coordinate the recruitment and hiring the new employee.
2. Interview the best candidates and build a strong team.
3. Partner with the external vendors in building the hiring talents funnel.
4. Conduct screening and preliminary interviewing of potential employees.
5. Assist in crafting job postings and employment ads.
6. Identify recruitment priorities and develop a strategy to fill the openings
1. Minimum 5 to 7 Year of experience in US IT/Technical recruitment.
2. MUST be strong in IT Boolean Search along with deep expertise in Sourcing using LinkedIn and other social media channels.
3. Should be well versed with US Tax Terms - W2, C2C, 1099, US Visas along with complete hiring process.
4. Good team player, positive attitude, motivated, and eager to learn.
5. Experience in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment is a big plus.
6. Individual contributors who are passionate towards recruitment and have great self-learning attitude.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Title: Business Management Analyst Corporate Title: AVP Division: CTO Location: Pune Overview: Technology Infrastructure organisation, covering both operations and change activity as w [...]
Your field of responsibility Assist to deliver key data quality Issues (CRM Top priority issues, RDAR, CUSO Data Strategy Alignment) Independently lead complex and multi-level discussions with [...]
Introduction Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains [...]
Roles and Responsibilities - You will set the path to success by creating reports demonstrating findings that will facilitate design, training, compliance, and operations. - Maintain audit produc [...]