Designation: TA/HR EXECUTIVE
• Understand the manpower requirements.
• Sourcing of CV's from various channels like own database, portals, social media.
• Sourcing/Screening, Short-listing Proles, Candidates Tracking and Follow-up, processing CV's, Updating / maintaining Internal Database.
• Analyse requirements according to the specication mentioned by the Organization
• Procuring and screening resumes for the current hiring needs of the various requirements.
• Identifying candidates with the right skills to match the client's requirements.
• Evaluating the candidate skills and competencies including communication skills,
interpersonal skills, condence level, and presentation.
• Identifying the potential candidates through various sources to ll the vacancies and stimulating them to apply for the jobs.
• Brieng the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benets of the job.
• Organizing interviews for candidates
• Attendance Management
• Payroll Management
• Employee Engagement
- Vendor Management
- Must have non-IT recruitment experience
Kindly share your CV at [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
U.S Health Insurance WFH Employee for Demo & Charge Entry Process. Non Voice process 100%. No sales calls, no sales targets. Data Entry Operators. Computer Savvy. Immediate Joiners. [...]
Opportunity for promising carrier building & rapid growth in US healthcare Industry with step wise increments. 1st month Training , 2nd & 3rd month 5K, 4th to 6th month 10K, 7th Month Permanent Job wi [...]
Data Mining, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Trending, Benchmarking, Feasibility studies, Time-motion studies, Financial budgeting, Operational Efficiency Improvement, Department wise Manpower [...]
Accounts Receivables Follow up and Denied claims resolutions calling US Health Insurance companies. WORK-FROM-HOME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY. Minimum 45 Denials per day/ OR 65 A/R Last remarks calls. Onl [...]