Nexright Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
Roles and Responsibilities
- Performs design, implementation, and maintenance of complex SAAS platform development.
- Participates in research and development and drives new ideas.
- Performs complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products.
- Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develops solutions to the problems.
- Leading a team of engineers.
- Assists in performing client onboarding and data-driven experience design.
- Researches and understands the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria, and competitive issues.
- Researches new technology or development tools to remain informed of current technology
Desired Candidate Profile
- Senior Java experienced with basic Python skills will be considered
- Applied Mathematics or related discipline (truly equivalent work experience will suffice)
- 3-6 years of work experience with excellent quality standards and mature personal development and test processes
- Previous product development experience and required to be familiar with product development life cycle
- Several years of systems software design and development experience with exposure to any one Cloud(AWS/Azure)
- Familiarity with software engineering best practices including unit tests, code review, version control, production monitoring, etc.
- Knowledge of Python is a must
- Experience with end to end CI/CD pipeline & quality engineering
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in one's work
- Excellent communications skills are also required.
Cognitive View is a Regtech 100 start-up & a fast growing. Cognitive View monitors communication and collaboration channels to automate compliance, quality, customer experience, and conduct risk .
The opportunity is to be part of the Cloud team of Nexright who will work for our AI product Cognitive View
We are looking for smart, high-energy candidates who are looking to make a big impact, and who want to work alongside a great team to do so.
We work closely together and put in start-up hours, so you must be a team player! The perfect candidate will thrive on the prospect of taking on huge challenges and will "move the needle" at Nexright by driving programs through feats of flawless execution
Perks and Benefits
EPF, Health Insurance, Annual Leave
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Roles: study & update student records, calling students, conducting counselling sessions & guide students about upsc cse: ias/ips exam coaching, co-operating with parents & teachers, good commun [...]
Consultant Pediatrician We are looking for a dedicated, compassionate pediatrician to be responsible for the medical care of children from infancy to adolescence. The pediatrician provides general me [...]
Consultant Gynecologist We are looking for a dedicated and experienced gynecologist to diagnose and treat patients gynecological conditions. The gynecologist's responsibilities include performing bre [...]
Our client is a 30+ year leading manufacturing company and exporting their products (disinfectants, antiseptic products, sanitizers, hygiene products) to over 30 countries. All these are formulated pr [...]