Rainbow Childrens Hospital, LB Nagar
Roles and Responsibilities:
Should be flexible for Rotational Shifts.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing work flow, verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Managing all pharmacy operations- drug formulary, inventory management, sale and foot fall of the pharmacy.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures (SOPs), rules and regulations.
- Supervise the medicines supply chain and ensure pharmacy premises and systems are fit for purpose.
- Responsible for removing outdated, damaged drugs from pharmacy and raising indents at the time of shortage of stock.
- Performing regular stock audits and ensuring medicines are stored appropriately and securely.
- Accurately dispensing drugs to patients according to a doctor's prescription.
- Maintaining administrative records such as pharmacy files / patient profiles
- Maintain drug inventory levels by ordering necessary medications and supplies and verifying deliveries against purchase orders.
- Manage invoices, organize documents, and keep records according to statutory requirements.
- Timely renewal of key licenses
- To generate monthly reports and submit to the unit and concerned departments.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Checking prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors and that they are appropriate and safe for the patient.
- Procurement of the inventory from the valid approved sources.
- Assessments of quality of medicines before they are supplied to patients from pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Develops hospital staff's in pharmacological knowledge by training interns, externs, residents, and health care professionals.
- Solves all the clinical issues of the healthcare team in terms of drugs.
- Liaising with other medical staff on problems patients may experience when taking their medicines
- Handing over of the bills/ documents to internal functions for internal filing.
Desired Candidate Profile
Specify required technical expertise, previous job experience or certification
Perks and Benefits
Like PF, ESI, Gratuity, Bonus, Insurance etc
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities JobDescription: Musthave: Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field At least 4- 10 [...]
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your [...]
From 1 to 3 year(s) of experience ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter Vijayawada, Pollachi, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Ooty, Tirupur/Tiruppur, Namakkal, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru Job Description [...]
Aster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India. With an inherent emphasis on clin [...]