Aimbeyond Infotech Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a 9-14 years of experienced (with 2-3 years exp. as a Lead) self-motivated Technical Lead - Java to work in a team.
The key skills and personal attributes are mentioned below:
Primary Skills Essential:
- Extensive experience in core Java / JEE
- Good experience in Microservices
- Hands on experience on Angular (at least 1 year) or React JS
- Good experience in developing standalone multithreaded applications.
- Spring framework: Core, Boot, MVC, Security, Rest, Web service, JDBC persistence using MySQL/RDS and Hibernate
- At least 2 application experience in design; good knowledge of object oriented and SOA based architecture.
- Experience working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems.
- Modern Core Java Concurrency (Executor Service, Callable, Future)
- Spring framework: Core, Boot, MVC, Security, Rest, Web service, JDBC persistence using MySQL/RDS
- Database: Design, SQL CRUD operations
- Building and managing REST APIs
- Hands on experience in Tomcat
- GIT, Maven
- Continues Integration: Jenkin
- Quartz scheduled service events
- JSON Binding with Java using Google GSON
- Knowledge of Linux
- AWS and other cloud technologies
Personal attributes preferred would be as below:
- Conscientious individual demonstrating attention to detail along with high levels of ownership and commitment
- Ability to take initiative to research, learn and recommend emerging technologies.
- Strong exposure to development standard and quality process.
- Motivation to create high quality products, systems and learn new skills
- Mentor team members and responsible for performance and quality of the team.
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal
- Good presentation skills
- Should be able to provide solution for the requirements in term design, implementation.
- Providing support whenever it required.
- A good team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Quality focused
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your [...]
Roles and Responsibilities - Responsible for layout, commissioning, development of new assembly lines of New Products Assembly. - Knowledge of PCB failure analysis and Various flag testing machines. [...]
Roles and Responsibilities As a testing engineer / senior testing engineer you will : - Define and identify appropriate test scenarios, deliver bug free products and automate tested solutions. [...]
1. Need to have good communication Skill. 2. Freshers & Experienced both can apply. 3. Need to know telephonic etiquette . 4. Need to have convincing skill. 5. Ability to work in Team Work. Requi [...]