mahesh electrical and telecom
- The Candidate must be a Commerce graduate having thorough knowledge of Tally ERP-9,MS Office and adequate working knowledge in various taxes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accountant has to handle all aspects of accounting using the TALLY ERP system
- Candidate will be responsible for keeping the financial entries up to date
- Assisting the senior executives to complete the balance sheet on time and to carry out various financial functions that may be required from time to time for the smooth running of the company
- GST entries, GST reco, filing of GST returns also needs to be handled.
- TDS working and filing of TDS returns and PT return filing ,
- ESI and EPF data consolidation and salary entries is also needed.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS office.
- Finalization of Balance sheet
- Good communication Skills
- Handle scrutiny cases, Refund and attend statutory notices.
Immediate Joiner required
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Dear Candidate, Designation:Accountant Location:Chakan Pune Experience :2 years Gender: Male Salary Range: 15k to 20k Monthly (Depends on Interview) Sunday Fix off. [...]
Your field of responsibility Join us as a Senior Accountant to support the EMEA Finance Accounting - Regulatory team in preparation, reviewing and supporting team in preparation of monthly, quarte [...]
Desired Candidate Profile – For more details or instant reply, Just-send 'Hi' through-WhatsApp on this number 9O51788755 After sending message, with in 5 minutes you will received full details on [...]
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (List in order of importance) - Assist in the preparation of external and internal financial reporting including all periodic Securities & Exchange Commission [...]