SHREE PADMAVATI ENGINEERS INDIA PVT. LTD
Job Description for Project Manager Vizag
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to plan and supervise a MEP construction activity from start to finish for a Shipyard Project. You will organize and oversee procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
As an excellent Project Manager, the incumbent must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
• Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
• Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
• Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
• Planning for required resources Viz manpower, equipment, materials etc. from start to finish with an eye to the profitability of the project.
• Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines are met.
• Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to meet the project timelines and thereby avoid delay.
• Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities in coordination with HO.
• Ensure proper Supervision for the work through proper guidance when required.
• Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
• Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and prevent occurrence of any lapses.
• Proven experience as project manager of Industrial Projects. Experience in MEP WORKS IN Shipyard construction will be an added qualification.
• Knowledge in all kind of Piping required for HVAC, Firefighting and Plumbing
• In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
• Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
• Good knowledge of MS Office,
• Familiarity with construction / project management software
• Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• A team player with leadership abilities
• B.E. / B.TECH – Mechanical Engineering with 10+ years of experience in relevant field.
share your resume on [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Job Summary We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. NCPL provides its web-based technology platfor [...]
Achieving business targets as laid down by acquiring new client relationships and maintaining them. Graduate in any discipline - Identify target areas for prospective business - Pre-scree [...]
Job description Job Summary Global Dent Aids Pvt Ltd, a leading Dental pharmaceutical Company having its HQ all over India urgently require Experienced Medical Representatives for different locatio [...]
Product Design Group Location: Vizag/Bangalore Job Description We are looking for a creative, committed, and ambitious Visual Content Specialist with proven Graphic Design experience. Experi [...]