RR Investors capital services pvt. Ltd.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowchart.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specification.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Proven experience as software developer for 1-6 years.
- Knowledge of software development life-Cycle.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Technology plays a central role at i2e1 and delivering the best experience to users is our guiding principle. As a part of Tech team, you will get a chance to work on multiple consumer centric product [...]
Roles and Responsibilities - Participate in requirements analysis - Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages - Test and deploy applications - Revise, update, refactor and [...]
Roles and Responsibilities - Design implement and support highly scalable applications and web services using Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, C#, MVC, SQL Server,). - Candidates should have the [...]
Job Description Participating in the entire software development life cycle, Debugging applications, and configuring existing systems. Must have hands on experience in Visual studio Asp. Net, C#, [...]