G R Infraprojects Ltd.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervising all construction activities like Bridges, Flyovers, Interchanges, Culverts, Girders & other structural work including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordination with Site Management; inspecting sites to ensure all works are carried out as per approved specification and Drawings.
- Preparing Sub-contractor Measurements and Bills and Method Statement of civil works
- Timely planning and monitoring of work.
- Liaison and monitoring of design and drawings with the design consultant.
- Obtaining timely approvals of design and drawings from IE, Railways, Irrigation, Client for smooth progress of the project.
- Liaisoning with state government IE,
Railways, Irrigation, Client for various permissions.
- Manpower and machineries deployment/monitoring as per requirement of site
- Correspondence with client, IC, EPC and internal conversation.
- Checking & monitoring material quality received from vendors / suppliers
- Identify opportunities for application of good engineering practices/innovative practices to enhance quality of delivery
- Preparation of construction schedule and work out resource requirement manpower, equipment, material etc so as to meet the construction schedule for the project in consultation with the project manager, works manager and section in-charges.
- Ensure availability resources (manpower, material and equipment); coordinate with project manager and respective HO dept of the same.
- Rate analysis for SC/PRW items
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have in-depth knowledge of standard codes and specifications related to construction.
- Should have working experience in MS Office for carrying out day to day work and making presentations
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
PAN India campus recruitments Co-ordinating with Placement Officers for campus drives. Visiting Colleges & Job fairs GD/PI Building relationship with College TPOs Loc: Ahmadabad Only-pls ap [...]
Job Description Excellent understanding of requirements for desktop applications and embedded device applications in a client server architecture Expertise in handling complex manual test scenarios a [...]
Any Graduate can apply (BA, B.Com, B.Sc) Operation FTL & PTL , Full load vehicle place experience must. A candidate from Transport, Logistics or Air Cargo will be preferred first. Job Type: Full-ti [...]
Job Description Should have knowledge on photography of Education, Product, Food, Sports, People, Product Listing, Portrait, Business, Nature, Still Life, Family, Fashion, Travel Weddings, Architec [...]