UNISON HOTELS PVT LTD
Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure smooth and efficient operations in all sections of the lobby, which includes Front Desk, Grand Club, Concierge, Bell Desk, Main Porch, Business Centre, etc.
- To ensure smooth and efficient operation of Reception and Cashier operations (i.e. Billing Issues ,Guest key control , Handovers & Closures of shifts )
- To maintain the proper records and should be observant and enable to solve operational issues.
- Responsible to create / modify the SOPs if needed.
- To ensure that the proper assistance to be given to the Duty Manager in day to day operations.
- To maintain the decorum of the lobby and have sound working knowledge of the hotel’s functioning and facilities.
- To keep the staffs informed of all the activities and the social events happening in the hotel.
- To ensure that the personalized and efficient services are provided to the guest at all the times.
- To ensure that the telephone calls and the enquiries are properly handled with utmost care and attention.
- To meet and greet the VIP’s on arrival and see that the special requests are taken care off.
- To ensure that the guests are given Courtesy calls within fifteen minutes of their check-in and see that they are comfortable in the room.
- To see that the staffs interact with the guests positively and the complaints are handled immediately and resolved as soon as possible.
- To see that the lobby is presentable and clean at all the times, and check the profile of the guests seated in the lobby.
- To keep a check on the guest registration procedures and see that all the legal formalities are adhered to.
- To see that the follow ups are done correctly and on time.
- To check the rate variance and the rates charged to the guests.
- To see that the guest is attended properly and goes satisfied at the time of check out.
- To make sure there is free flow of traffic at the main porch and the vehicles are properly parked at all the times.
- To take the round of the lobby in the day and of the hotel in the night, and check for the safety and security of the hotel property.
- To run the Opera at an appropriate time.
- To investigate and handle all guest and employee incidents and accidents and report them to the Main Log Book correctly and precisely.
- To adhere to the hotel fire and other emergency procedures.
- To ensure that the credit follow-ups are done religiously and the credit risk of the hotel is covered for all the guests so as to prevent skippers.
- To keep a regular check on the house position and plan the shift and the day accordingly.
- To supervise and co-ordinate the operations of the entire hotel at night.
- To own responsibility for data maintenance that includes correctness and quality of the data fed into the system.
- To maintain the cordial work atmosphere both intra and inter departmentally.
Marketing and sales
- To maximize occupancy and revenue through liaison with the Reservations Manager and the Sales Team and the relationship with various sources of reservations or room bookings.
- Entertain the regular and commercially important guests at their convenience.
- To respond to the changes favorably in the departments functioning as dictated by the industry, hotel or the company’s policies.
- To try and make best use of any revenue generating opportunity and offer rates for the services within the preview of the hotel norms and policies, and see that we match the competitors where ever possible.
- To ensure that the cost of the internal communication is kept to the bare minimum levels.
- To ensure that the changes in the work place and the company are conveyed properly and positively.
- To work towards data integrity and see that the staff understands the importance of the same.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as assigned.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Responsible to perform all duties in accordance with the set policies and procedures covering aspects of Box-Office/Concessions/Ushering under the general guidance of Duty Manager/Duty Officer - To [...]
Job Description JOB DETAILS 1 Understanding on pressure, temperature and other heavy duty engineering equipment. 2 Understanding on measuring, monitoring and validating tool. 3 Ability to handl [...]
Bakery & Confectionary Commis 3,2,1 - We are looking for talented and hardworking bakery & Confectionary commis 3,2,1 with a good experience in Professional baking variety of cakes, cupcakes, cook [...]
Commis with Italian Cuisine experience in Pizza / Pasta / Grills - Seeking intelligent, honest, and hardworking Commis 1/2/3 Italian Dining for our top-notch fine dining Cafe in Delhi NCR. - Exp [...]