SV Management Consultants
Roles and Responsibilities
- ECB monthly Return.
- Annual filing documents (Director's report, AGM documents, vetting of financial statements).
- Drafting of Annual General Meeting documents, Board Papers, maintenance of statutory filings with the MCA in India.
- XBRL filings
- Conducting Board Meeting
- Compliance under FEMA provisions (FDI, ECB, FLA returns,ARF, FCGPR)
- Provided support to Accounting team
- Compliance under MSME provisions
- Maintained up-to-date statutory registers and other records
Desired Candidate Profile
He/ She have worked in MNC company and understand MNC working culture.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Department Description: Autonomous Data Platform (ADP) ADP is intended to add drop-in value to customers who have Autonomous Oracle DB. We believe the following salient features define the Data Pla [...]
What will you do at Ciena? The Blue Planet software division is seeking a stellar Software Engineer to develop and support various production cloud hosted and on-premises environments. Blue Planet pl [...]
Job Description Role Purpose As the Enterprise Architect, DevOps and Tools Domain Lead, you will be responsible for driving customer and business value through leading the strategy and execution o [...]
Job Description Job Description he will look after sales in Ahmedabad region in the Cardiac division of one of the leading pharma company. Salary Negotiable Industry Pharmaceuticals / Health [...]