1. Manage all accounting transactions.
2. Prepare budget forecasts.
3. Publish financial statements in time.
4. Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
5. Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
6. Ensure timely bank payments.
7. Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
8. Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
Accountant, Finance, GST,
Tally, Financial Accountant, Accountnat in Maharashtra, Finance in Maharashtra, GST in Maharashtra, Financial Analysist in Maharashtra, Bank Reconsilation, Accountant in India, Financial analysist in India.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Accounts Executive Work Experience Minimum 1-2 years of Accounts Experience Educational Qualification Essential: Commerce Graduate Salary/Perks 1. 18 k take home per month Qtr [...]
Job Description Designation: Contract based Accounts Executive Required Experience: Min 1-2 Years Salary: 15k take home per month & 5 k Qtrly Incentives (depends on performance) Food, Transp [...]
Job Description Accounts Executive Work Experience Minimum 1-2 years of Accounts Experience Educational Qualification Essential: Commerce Graduate Salary/Perks 20k take home per month Qtrl [...]
Job Description Job title Accounts Executive Designation Accounts Executive Description * Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures * Proven working experience [...]