Head - Treasury
Accounting / Taxation / Audit
Category - Finance
Industry - Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables FMCG / Foods / Beverage Real Estate / Property
- Manage cash management
- Bank Loans and Account Operations
- Maintain relationships with Banks and develop new Banking relationships
- Creating solutions to new financial challenges
- Perform treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, debt and capital management
- Responsible for setting a well defined treasury strategy to be aligned with the overall Treasury and Finance plans, objectives and strategic priorities of the group
- Drive critical liquidity reporting over short and long term horizons
- Manage credit card & other instruments processing management with issues related to banking, payments, cash flow and other matters.
- Oversee the implementation of banking and cash accounting processes
- Continuously review and improve process and procedures related to treasury operations, payment processing and reconciliation
- Maintain documentation for all department policies and procedures to control over treasury activities
- Hedging knowledge to mitigate financial risks
- CA with 12 to 15 years of experience in treasury functions.
- Knowledge of latest Bank's Cash Management Systems.
- SAP Knowledge.
- Prefer candidates who are currently drawing between 30L to 40L
Location Bangalore - India
Experience 12 - 15 Years
Qualification Chartered Accountant (C.A.)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description - Manage cash management - Bank Loans and Account Operations - Maintain relationships with Banks and develop new Banking relationships - Creating solutions to new financial challenges [...]
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than [...]
Position: "CFO Finance Head" Experience: 15-21 yrs. Job description - Managingthe financial reporting for the organisation. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, 5 [...]
Job Description Summary of the role: To ensure smooth functioning of the accounts and finance operations by maintaining proper books of accounts. Preparing and submitting MIS data to the managem [...]