Financial Controller - MNC Healthcare - Bangalore
Accounting / Taxation / Audit
Key Role: Drive strong accounting and governance process for the company
* Bookkeeping, process transactions, reconcile balances and produce trail balance
* Own the accounting policies and ensure adherence to financial processes
* Ensure statutory compliance for both internal and statutory requirements.
* Focus on governance, work with business to ensure compliance and effective control. Custodian of assets and value protection.
* Variance analysis & management reports and risk management
12-14 yrs of experience,
at least 5 yrs in a controller role
Should have handled a team of 5-8 members
Should have exp of working for a US based MNC
Location Bangalore - India
Experience 12 - 14 Years
CTC - 2700 - 2900K per Annum in
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Dear Candidate, This is Ekta Patel and I am writing on behalf of a reputed Recruitment Consultant firm located in Bangalore. We offer recruitment solutions to almost all the top of the order IT organ [...]
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops [...]
Dear Candidates, This is Divyakiran and I am writing on behalf of a reputed Recruitment Consultant firm located in Bangalore. We offer recruitment solutions to almost all the top of the order IT [...]
Please apply only if you are located in Bangalore Responsibilities: - Management of all financial and accounting functions for the group. - Developing finance strategy. - Developing risk minimisatio [...]