Covalense technologies private
Skills/Certifications Business finance or other relevant experience
Financial Analyst Job Description
1. Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
2. Report financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
3. Analyze past results, perform variance analysis against the past & vis--vis forecast and budgets, identify trends, comparative analysis and make recommendations for optimisation & improvements.
4. Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
5. Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
7. Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
8. Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
9. Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
10. Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
11. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is mentioned in virtually any financial analyst job description; familiarity with data query/data management tools is extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
Financial Analyst Job Description Preferred Qualifications
1. 3-5 years of business finance or other relevant experience
2. Finance, Accounting or Economics, are preferred major fields; MBAs are preferred
3. Proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role
4. Strong quantitative and analytical competency
5. Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
6. Advanced knowledge of Excel & Strong financial modeling experience
Personality and Interpersonal Skills
1. Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
2. Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
3. Experience working with, and presenting to, senior executives
4. Good analytical skills
5. Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
Qualifications Finance, Accounting or Economics, are preferred major fields; MBAs are preferred
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description This is a newly created role supporting the APAC Financial Analyst and working closely with the Regional Sales leadership, this highly visible role will be responsible for providing d [...]
Job Description Position Summary This is a maternity cover role supporting the APAC Financial Analyst and working closely with the Regional Sales leadership, this highly visible role will be respo [...]
Location India, Gurgaon Team Finance Reporting to FP&A; Manager Type 12-Month Fixed Term Contract Position Summary This is a maternity cover role supporting the APAC Financial Analyst and working clos [...]
Job Description The Financial Analyst position is based in Gurgaon zonal office. The successful candidate will be analytical and have the demonstrated ability to effectively manage finances of a h [...]