Analytics Manager - Bangalore/ Mumbai (7-10 Years of Experience)
Analytics Manager - Bangalore/ Mumbai (7-10 Years of Experience) A Client of Analytics Vidhya
Bengaluru, Mumbai INR 15 - 20 LPA Experience : 7 - 10 YRS. Openings: 3
- Manage multiple delivery teams across locations and fast-moving parallel release implementations in BAU and platform migration projects for Risk Capabilities team which includes both development and end to end testing deliverables.
- Assist the team throughout SDLC/STLC phases which include requirement analysis, code design, and development, UAT and production rollout of BAU and migration projects from offshore.
- Work closely with Onshore Project Management committee, client SPOCS, and other businesses to ensure timely communication on resource management, capacity planning/issues, project deliverables and any risks identified during the project phases.
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of projects by maintaining the acceptable/agreed rate of production errors.
- Support User Acceptance Testing of systems, report issues/defects and liaise with business to obtain sign-offs on all releases.
- Assist the team in project requirements clarifications, coordinate with business for any requirements discrepancies/scope, agree on timelines and internally prioritize project pipelines/tasks and systems issues so that resources are directed in accordance with the business requirements.
- User access reviews, process enhancements, change management, project documentation and sign-offs, risk mitigation and plan and reporting of all project related activities to stakeholders.
- Conduct root causes analysis of production errors and defects and works closely with business teams for long-term resolutions.
- Support Audit and Compliance, team engagement activities.
- Strong knowledge on project management of in BFSI domain.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience of post qualification experience in IT projects.
- MBA/MCA/Engineering from a top-tier college preferably in IT/Finance.
- Hands-on coding and testing experience with knowledge on Blaze (preferred), ALM/HP QC, VB, MS Access, SQL, SAS.
- Excellent communication skills are a must, as the role will involve interaction with clients & colleagues at various levels; ability to engage senior stakeholders.
- The ability and self-confidence to work independently and increase the scope of the service line.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Ability to investigate business issues and identify technical root causes.
- Ability to see individual tasks through to completion in a timely manner.
- Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure organization with multiple deadlines.
Skills Required: analytics, bfsi, project management, sas, sql
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Senior Business Manager (Field Sales)- Bengaluru, Mumbai (Analytics Vidhya) Senior Business Manager (Field Sales)- Bengaluru, Mumbai (Analytics Vidhya) A Client of Analytics Vidhya [...]
Job Description job description hr technology & hr analytics manager in mumbai HRMS Implementation & Management o Manages human resource department and organizational needs for human resource syste [...]
Job Description The Kroll Chief Revenue Office, headed by the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), is charged with developing programs and processes that accelerate the firms organic revenue growth rate. We [...]
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, all [...]