Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.
By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA.
The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
About the Role
Account Management- Brand Specialist
As a Brand Specialist as part of Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) Team of Retail Business Services, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy for managing Amazon AVS vendors.
AVS team is looking for a bright, customer obsessed, driven, and creative candidate to join our team. You will interface internally with leaders from our Retail and Vendor Services teams and will be responsible for all aspects of the vendor’s business with Amazon.
You will engage directly with multiple internal teams to optimize the product line for key manufacturers (vendors) on Amazon.
com. You will utilize a wide range of skills and work across major functional areas such as site merchandising, buying, inventory management, finance, operations and online marketing, to drive the performance of strategic vendor partners at Amazon.
In this role you will be focused on the strategic and operational aspects of managing the customer relationships with our vendors.
You will conceive, create and analyze a wide range of marketing and site merchandising efforts,
to include marketing campaigns to grow the vendor’s traffic, brand awareness, customer conversion, and revenue on Amazon.
Also you will look into strategic and operational aspects of their business with Amazon, root cause analysis of issues and opportunities affecting the vendor’s business.
- Success will be measured by the performance of your internal teams on input metrics and impact of vendors on creating a great customer experience for buying consumers
- Partnering with the Retail Category Team and managing the vendor relationship by championing the vendor’s needs at Amazon
- Build strong communication channels at all levels, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan for the vendors
- Build and execute on a strategic account plan that delivers on key business opportunities and relevant KPIs for the vendors and Amazon
- Work with internal Amazon teams / vendors to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience
- Conduct deep dive analysis on the handled issues for the vendors and publish recommendations and action plans based on data to improve vendor experience
- Provide thought leadership around planning, roadmaps and execution
- Establish long term partnerships with key vendor partners for the group of vendors handled
- Support the launches of new programs, categories and features
- Conduct regular WBR, MBRs with the vendors highlight business metric performance and building action plans
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Hi all, my company has a vacancy for a Brand - Account Manager position. We wish to fill the requirement Asap, in the next 8-10 days or earlier. � The company is a young but growing [...]
Job Description : Job summary About the Program Do you want to be a key part of a team focused on helping startups and emerging brands build, launch and scale by leveraging the world-class retai [...]
Job Description Role Assistant Manager – Sales/Deputy Manager – Sales/Strategic Account Manager Department Enterprise Business Location Bangalore/Mumbai Reporting Relationship Branch Manager A Mon [...]
Job Description If youre obsessed with being a part of digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; a [...]