The role entails, but is not limited to the following :
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research to author original research reports.
- Collecting secondary information concerning the markets of interest.
- Analyzing data sets in order to craft mission aligned messaging.
- Working on filling the gaps in findings and analysis generated by interacting with market stakeholders on field - through telephonic conversations, interviews, surveys, etc.
- Working with the team through collective brainstorming sessionsto help develop new solutions that are subsequently made sellable.
- Scoping, designing and delivering evaluation research, including identifying, developing and testing appropriate tools and reporting methods.
- Understand client objectives and to be capable of developing databases, samples and reports.
- Use defined analytical tools and data visualization, where necessary.
- 2 - 5 years in Market Research industry
- MInimum 1.5 year research experience inE&P; domain
- Strong quantitative, research, and data analytical skills.
- Hands-on experience in forecasting and visualization techniques
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make associations and tell the right story
Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
Ability to manage time and pay close attention to detail.
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Educational Qualifications :
B Tech / M Tech / MBA (Petroleum & Gas / Oil & Gas / Petroleum & Energy / Energy Trading / Electric & Electronics)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Senior Analyst Influencer Hyderabad As a Senior Analyst you are expected to contribute fully to the objectives of GDRC. Above all, you are to achieve the personal objectives outlined. KEY RESPONSIBILI [...]
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Expertise in usage of databases like CEIC/HAVER/Bloomberg/Reuters Should be involved in macroeconomic research. Macroeconomic analysis and forecasting of macroeconomic indicators. [...]
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Building, updating and maintaining macro economic data bases and econometric models Compiling, analyzing and comparing macroeconomic indicators for country and city levels Work as [...]
Job description -Market research Analyst Role: Market Research Analyst Location: Hyderabad Job Summary: - Market Research Analyst will be part of the Marketing Operations Team and is respon [...]