Huntingcube Recruitment Solutions Private
Areas of responsibilities :
- Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs.
- Design and implement low latency RESTful services, define API contracts between services, version APIs and make them backward compatible. Continuously refactor applications to ensure high quality design.
- Create platforms, reusable libraries, utilities wherever applicable and choose the right technology stack for the product systems/subsystems
- Comfortable with RDBMS/NoSQLs, database architecture and distributed transaction management with working knowledge of event-driven architecture such as Apache Kafka,
- Troubleshoot issues effectively in a distributed architecture, operationalize releases by partnering with Tech operations on capacity planning and operability of the product. Also troubleshoot memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks etc.
- Experience in agile methodologies and good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief.
- Develop and maintain new features on Java stack
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application with management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
- Execution of appropriate quality plans ,project plans ,test strategies and processes for development activities in concern with business and project management effort
- Work with engineers to design, code and release new features/products. Mentor engineers on best coding practices,
testing approaches and documentation.
- Should have people management experience, managing engineers and conducting performance reviews of the team.
Desired Profile :
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts, hands-on knowledge on Java/ J2EE, stack
- Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale
- Project management experience in prioritization, Stakeholder management and being able to execute cross LOB projects.
- Work with other teams and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline driven, team environment.
- Work experience in product/start-up company is a plus
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Title : Principal Engineer - Java cloud services Location : Bengaluru, India A Career at HARMAN As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are f [...]
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the to find out more. This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be [...]
Senior Software EngineerWould you enjoy designing innovative software for energy products?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team? Join our Product Development Team We operate at the heart of t [...]
Principal Engineer (Java/J2EE) / Software Architect Job Overview: The Principle Engineer (Financial Services – Digital Solutions) job is a customer delivery focused, technical architecture & de [...]